- Highly-trusted Stress and Anxiety Supplement including Ingredients Depleted By Stress which are Vital for Key Bodily Functions
- 16 Pure, High Quality Ingredients - No Fillers, Excipients, Additives or Allergens
- Optimal Doses Backed By Evidence
- Fast Acting & High Strength
- Easy Swallow, Highly Absorbable, Vegan Capsules
- Developed and Produced in UK
- Rhodiola which studies have shown may reduce stress, fatigue and anxiety
- Magnesium, Thiamine, Biotin, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin C which contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B6 which helps to regulate hormonal activity
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) which supports normal mental performance
- Zinc which contributes to normal cognitive function
- All 8 Vitamin B's which are used in many of your important human processes
- High quality herbal extracts of Ashwagandha and Korean Ginseng
If you are looking for that extra something for your stress or anxiety, then our Stress Relief Supplement is just for you, having been specially formulated by an expert nutritionist.
It contains an innovative combination of high quality ingredients including Rhodiola which some studies have shown reduce stress, fatigue and anxiety.
Other ingredients include: Magnesium, Thiamine, Biotin, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin C which contribute to normal psychological function, Vitamin B6 which helps to regulate hormonal activity, Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) which supports normal mental performance and Zinc which contributes to normal cognitive function.
What's more, this stress supplement includes high quality herbal extracts of Ashwagandha and Korean Ginseng which have been used as a herbal remedy for stress in Asia for centuries. It also includes all other Vitamin B's which in addition to other ingredients above support key body processes but may be depleted as a result of stress.
Take 2 capsules daily with a full glass of water.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have a medical condition or are taking any prescription medications, please consult with your doctor before use. Discontinue use and contact a doctor immediately if any adverse reactions occur. This product is not suitable for vegetarians.
Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 6 months of opening. Keep out of reach of children.
|Amount Per Serving (2 capsules)||% NRV|
|Korean Ginseng 10:1 Extract||50mg||†|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||16mg||100%|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||5mg||454%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||5mg||357%|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||5mg||83%|
*Nutrient Reference Value | † No NRV established
Ingredients: Magnesium Citrate, Capsule Shell (Hypromellose), Alfalfa, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Ashwagandha Extract, Korean Ginseng 10:1 Extract (Panax Ginseng), Rhodiola Extract, Zinc Citrate, Nicotinamide, Pyridoxine HCL, Thiamine HCL, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin).
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Why has the Stress Relief Supplement been developed?
Despite the well established links between chronic stress and a whole host of health problems, very few, if any effective supplements exist. For Chaps has teamed up with an expert nutritionist to develop a special formulation focused on relieving stress which includes Rhodiola.
I am a women, can I still take the supplement?
Yes, these supplements are suitable for both men and women.
Can the Stress Relief Supplement be used simultaneously with other medicines?
We recommend that you contact your doctor or pharmacist first..
How many capsules does one bottle of Stress Relief Supplement contain?
Each bottle of Stress Relief Supplement contains 60 capsules.
How and when should the Stress Relief Supplement be used?
Take two capsules daily.
What purchase options are available?
Our Stress Relief Supplement can be purchased as a one-off for £19.99 or on monthly subscription.
How do I cancel my subscription?
You can cancel your subscription at any time by logging into your account and cancelling the relevant subscription.